6/13/2009

Swim Around Key West recap

By Friday, May 5th, we were heading to Key West, and I was travelling with a fever around 100. These are the perils of the job. The big trick, was not so much about getting better, but talking on camera without sounding nasally and somehow figuring out a way to survive the 12.5 mile swim just hours ahead.

The Key West Episode is going to include some great race footage. Along the way, we'll make a meal at Louie's Backyard, a real Key West tradition; do the Duval Crawl; eat some conch fritters in Bahama Town; visit the Hemingway House; fish with Captain Billy and see one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.

My film crew in Key West was the most professional group I could have ever requested. Anthony and Greg not only did excellent camera work, but they were stellar in there artistry behind the lens. Kaz was amazing too, she made my job simple. It was the first shoot where I only needed to worry about being on camera and racing. It was a good thing too, since I was so utterly sick. Now, it's time to get myself healthy and get ready for the next Endurance Traveler adventure. In the meantime, we will have some teaser for these episodes posted within the next few days, so please come check them out!!!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment