5/25/2009

A Technical Day


I spent the morning putting my bike together, cleaning sandy-salty equipment from yesterday and working on shot lists for the crew. Also I forgot one of the highlights that we didn't catch on film last night.

After filming, we went back to the surf house for a little while and Lucy made everyone
ChimarrĂ£o, also known as Mate in some South American countries. Carlos made the comparison to a pungent green tea and i wold have to agree with that assessment. Even though I pound the coffee, I could tell this stuff was definitely loaded with caffeine.

Getting back to today...Not that much to tell, so rather than bore you, or make up some B.S. just to pass the time, enjoy the video of my walk around town and we'll catch up later. Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment